Call Today for a Free Consultation 877-412-7409
McCormick Law Office Menu Contact

Uninsured Motorist Archives

Other Driver No Insurance? Uninsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured motorist coverage is there for you when the other driver has no insurance. Every Wisconsin automobile policy must include uninsured motorist (UM) coverage. Uninsured motorist coverage pays you for personal injuries caused by an uninsured driver, but not property damage to your car. If your hit by an uninsured motorist, you'll need your own collision coverage to pay for the car damage. Underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage is optional and applies to cases where the other driver has some insurance but not enough to cover your personal injury losses.  UM and UIM are complicated and one needs to know your policy, the statutory mandated law and the applicable case law, which has changed considerably over the last 20 years in a back an forth manner.

Call 877-412-7409 For Your Free Initial Consultation

Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Law Firm Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

McCormick Law Office

McCormick Law Office
829 North Marshall Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Toll Free: 877-412-7409
Phone: 414-272-3636
Map & Directions