Call Today for a Free Consultation 877-412-7409
McCormick Law Office Menu Contact

Hurt on the Job Archives

Hurt on the Job, Can I Sue My Employer

You cannot sue your employer for getting hurt on the job in Wisconsin.  Workers compensation is the only recovery against the employer.  However, you may have what's called a third-party case against any other person (the third-party) who contributed to your injury, such as a landlord, maintenance company, general contractor, subcontractor, machine manufacturer or anyone else who is not your employer.

Call 877-412-7409 For Your Free Initial Consultation

Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Law Firm Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

McCormick Law Office

McCormick Law Office
829 North Marshall Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Toll Free: 877-412-7409
Phone: 414-272-3636
Map & Directions