Skilled Personal Injury Lawyer
At the McCormick Law Office, our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience in handling personal injury cases, including injuries ranging from dangerous products and defective machines to swimming and diving accidents to nursing home abuse. We have also co-counseled or handled successfully other personal injury cases including:
- Asbestos exposure and mesothelioma: Many people become ill or have died because they have inhaled asbestos while working. Brake discs in industrial plants are often a source of airborne asbestos material.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Slip-and-fall accidents can take place in the parking lot, at the shopping mall or at the workplace. If you have experienced a slip-and-fall that resulted in medical attention, call the lawyers at the McCormick Law Office to help compensate you for your injury and time.
- Construction accidents: Construction accidents can involve complexities on several levels, including the question of who is liable for the accident and injuries. These types of accidents can occur from slip-and-falls, electrical devices, explosions, scaffold and ladder accidents and much more. It is best to consult with an experienced trial attorney to evaluate the accident and to help you recover the maximum amount for your injuries.
- Dog bite cases: Animals in general are unpredictable. If you have been bitten by a dog or attacked by an animal, you not only will experience the pain of that injury, but you may also suffer mentally and emotionally by that traumatic experience. You deserve to be fully compensated for your pain and suffering. Do not settle for less than what you deserve. Contact the McCormick Law Office to protect your rights after a dog bite attack.
What Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Do For You
Our attorneys will:
- Evaluate your claims
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Review and gather all appropriate reports and documents
- Retain necessary experts
- Attempt to negotiate a full and fair settlement outside of court
- If necessary, file suit in court, take depositions
- Participate in mediation as settlement tool
- Prepare for and represent you as your trial advocate
Arrange For A Consultation With A Knowledgeable Attorney
Since 1982, founding Attorney Dan McCormick has helped clients throughout Milwaukee and Wisconsin obtain financial compensation in the aftermath of a serious personal injury. Take the time to consult with one of our personal injury lawyers who can help resolve your case in an efficient and effective manner.
For a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury claim, please contact the McCormick Law Office at 877-412-7409. Please note: If you are unable to come to us, our Wisconsin car accident attorneys make home and hospital visits, and they are available after-hours by appointment.