At the McCormick Law Office, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we prepare each step as if the case will go to trial. We believe this aggressive and proactive approach will cause the insurance company to take your case seriously, thereby improving your chances of securing the compensation you need to fully recover.
Since 1982, Attorney Dan McCormick has represented persons with serious injuries from accidents in Wisconsin. Along with attorneys Ellison F. Hitt and Megan E. Schulz, they provide each client with the individual attention they need to understand their case and move with confidence toward a positive legal result.
Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Workers' Compensation: Is a serious work-related back injury preventing you from returning to your job or causing you to consider an early retirement? Are you afraid your employer will fire you for seeking workers' comp benefits? Please know your rights before you make any decisions. At you attorneys, our firm will educate you as to your rights and benefits under Wisconsin workers' compensation law. We provide advice and guidance to clients facing a range of workers' comp injuries and situations, particularly in cases involving back surgery.
- Auto Accidents: We will help you secure your legal rights after your car accident case while you focus on recovering from your injuries. We handle motor vehicle accident cases involving trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians. Our firm can also advise you on what to do after an accident.
- Other Personal Injuries: Have you suffered a fracture or broken a bone from a slip-and-fall? Has a dog bite resulted in laceration or scarring? Have you been hurt by a defective and unreasonably dangerous product? Do not pay for someone else's negligence. Consult with an experienced product liability and premises liability lawyer to discuss how to fully protect your rights.
Many of our clients who have experienced a work-related injury or medical condition as a result of their employment have been working as:
- Construction workers
- Iron workers
- Loading dock workers
- Mechanics or diesel mechanics
- Warehouse workers
- Factory workers
- Factory workers
- Truck drivers
- Shipping and receiving workers
- Nurses or nurse assistants
If you seek a Milwaukee workers' compensation benefits attorney who will be accessible throughout the duration of your work injury case and who will empower you to make fully informed legal decisions, please contact us for a free initial consultation. We make home, hospital and office visits by appointment, including evenings and weekends.